Make-up travel around the world
Project Love - has begun!
Beautiful Cancer Patient, project love has begun!
|What are you thinking?.|
More about Project Love…
News: from August 27, 2010 I’ll be an ambassador jury member for the World’s first online make-up competition. Check it out!
The pics from the event are coming soon. Below you can download the Interview published by Face&Figure magazine recently in their “Model Guide 2010″.
New: Download here (part of) Face & Figure, Model Guide 2010,interview with Alexander - Dutch version, PDF 4.97 Mb (English version Pdf 74.5 Kb), published by Models magazine “Face & Figure”, special issue made for - and given to - all visitors of their Event at World Fashion Center in Amsterdam…
New: Download here the Interview with Alexander - PDF (Noordhollands Dagblad, 16-10-2009, Dutch version).
From 2d of May, until 1 of October 2009, I traveled around the world as a make-up artist, doing photoshoots with the photographers and models all around the world. A whole journey took about 5 months. That was my first World Travel. My second world travel is already being planned, thus there’s a lot in a pipeline at the moment.
On this website you’re more then welcome to read my diary and view the pictures during that trip, daily and/or weekly.
Now that I’ve got 3 series of vaccines cocktails, I’ll take it easy for a month or two, then there is the idea to do a “mini trip” through East, South-east Europe, including Serbia and Russia, for a period of 2 or 3 month.
After the summer 2010 I’ll do my 2d world trip, so I’ll once again need to fix the world travel ticket and found someone whom I could rent my house… my highest priority at this moment is finding the right photographers and models whom I can have photoshoots with while underway.
Greetz, Alexander Vidakovic
Make-up (& photoshoots) tour around the globe
Are you a photographer or a model from: Finland, India, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, Brazil Spain or Belgium… who would like to invite me - as a make-up artist - for TFCD photoshoots, please send me a message, so I can plan the first part of the trip.
Before you invite me for the shoot, perhaps you’d like read my professional and some additional info first.
Photo by Michael-fotografie
What can you expect from me?
If you think I ask too much, then read and consider very carefully these lines:
- I will do the make-up for your model(s) for free, and with the same quality I did on the photo’s you can see on this page.
- I will write about my visit (to your home and the studio) and describe our shoot on this website and perhaps in a few magazines as well.
- I will publish your photo’s on this website (also mentioning your copyright as a photographer and models’ portrait rights as well), so you’ll take a risk of being famous ;-), or at least get a lots of positive attention world wide.
- I will place permanent link to your website (so you’ll get loads of visitors) for free! And with permanent I mean: your link will still be here also after my journey!
- I’ll also place your link on my: Easy Makeup ModelMayhem.com profile (can’t guarantee this one shall remain permanent though).
- A lots of fun, because I’m fun to be with.